ShipWorks with FedEx® Shipping
Interapptive is proud to offer integrated FedEx shipping in its ShipWorks software product. The FedEx support in ShipWorks offers users the ability to process FedEx shipments in bulk and saves time by eliminating the need to manually cut and paste or export information into other shipping tools.
Some of the FedEx features found in ShipWorks:
- Supports printing labels for all major FedEx services including:
- FedEx Express® for your time-critical domestic and international shipments.
- FedEx Ground® for your day-definite business-to-business shipments.
- FedEx Home Delivery® for day-definite shipments to homes and other residences.
- FedEx SmartPost® for low-weight, less time-sensitive shipments to residences, P.O. Boxes, APO and FPO destinations.
- FedEx Freight® for your less-than-truckload shipments.
- Supports both standard laser printers and thermal label printers.
- Supports printing a combined invoice/packing slip and FedEx label on the same sheet.
- Automatically emails clickable tracking links to customers after processing.
- Automatically updates online store with FedEx tracking information after processing.
- Supports a number of integrated scales for quickly weighing your shipments.
- Integrated support for tracking shipments from within ShipWorks.