Search

Forum Index » Wishlist

Payment Processing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Automatic Authorize.net payment processing in SI
Yes please, I'm growing old doing this by hand
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No thanks, I'm young and have lots of time!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

rscof

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Payment Processing Reply with quote

SI has does a great job with a simple and *very* user friendly user interface...point-n-shoot. In ths way we can focus on customers and not processing the order. One *big* area of keeping the cost per order down is capturing the pre-authorized funds via http://authorize.net in SI.

We still need to capture payment data using http://authorize.net web site manually. A web order can be partiality shipped, or even have discounted shipping costs. A major improvement would be to capture pre-authorized funds up-to the authorized limit in *SI*..., also be able to issue credit within SI.

All the CC data is encrypted in Miva (MM4.20) and SI, therefore processing should be simple and secure especially when using Auth.net transaction key processing and/or your secret pass phase. When, when...I'm growing old process auth.net traansactions by hand?
Wes
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Payment Processing Reply with quote

Hello,

Thank you for the feature suggestion.

Thanks,

Interapptive, Inc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index » Wishlist All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: